No Boundaries Objectives:
- To provide our guests with a first class fishing adventure offered through our modern fishing lodges, custom made boats, unrivaled locations, latest tackle & equipment and hospitable service.
- To run a fully professional service that exceeds our clients’ expectations.
- To provide a safe environment for all of our clients. All No Boundaries staff are fully trained in emergency first response and follow strict safety procedures.
- To raise awareness and educate all on the importance of sustainable fishing and protection of the environment.
- We promote catch and release and other than fish that may be kept for meals, all are released. We also work with The African Billfish Foundation tagging and releasing Billfish that migrate along the coast.
I first registered No Boundaries in 2007 and have lived in the region all of my life, spending weekends and vacations, on or under the sea in Oman. I am well placed to showcase exactly what makes Oman so magical. A passionate fisherman and outdoor enthusiast, my wife Angela and I decided to finally follow our dream of leaving the city to set up a friendly comfortable home in Southern Oman.
After the great fortune of entering a partnership with another family run business and the leading Destination Management Company in Oman, Elite Travel & Tourism (Click on the logo to visit their website) we knew the time was right to make the move. A local Omani from the Dhofar region Amor Haardan and his lovely wife Karen have great experience in catering for visitors and thought the No Boundaries concept would be a great addition to their business. Like all Omani’s Amor’s hospitality, support and friendship left me with no doubt that this is who I wanted to work with.
I had initially planned on setting up a luxury camping business in a small fishing town called Ras Madrakah where I had been fishing for over a decade, but as Dubai expanded so did the amount of people who came to this spot and it somehow lost some of its undiscovered magic. Still a fantastic fishery, I felt it didn’t offer that exclusivity I yearned for. I then stumbled upon an enchanted gem further south called the Hallaniyat islands on a trip popping for giant GTs.
After experiencing the wonder of the Hallaniyat islands by free diving with Hump back whales, Manta rays, Sharks and endless reef as well as smashing all PB’s on practically every species previously caught we knew that this was where we wanted to set up home and live our dream. We would love you to come and live the experience with us and we will do everything possible to make your trip a memory you will never forget and leave you wanting to make this a regular destination.
Tight Lines Ed & Angela Nicholas & Rad the friendly dog